Thursday, November 11, 2010

THIS MOMENT

People often asked me in regular conversations, “Where can I go to, in order to read something inspiring that will just get me going? Princely, you should compile your words in a book because it will help a lot of other people.” At first, I thought it was arrogant for me to even accept their remarks. As time went on, I humbled myself to the Divinity of humanity and asked relentlessly, “How may I serve?”

The realization came to me that I could indeed help a friend overcome a difficulty. As a result, I was inspired to provide my insights on seven critical areas that you and I wrestle with constantly. My desire to share this with as many people as possible eventually led to the birth of my new book entitled “THIS MOMENT.”

I am giving you “THIS MOMENT” as a tool to use in guiding you through this life and learn from other phenomenal individuals who have gone before you. You can use this book as your go-to guide for action! The reality is that sometimes in those moments when life steps up and things get out of control, you need a place of re-assurance to inform you that you are exactly where you need to be or that you need to unleash the flame inside of you. “THIS MOMENT” will be your go to place.

To order your copy, visit http://ohleadme.com/divine-boutique/bookstore/

With great power comes great responsibility and as a part of this great chiropractic profession , my aim is to continue to enhance the lives of others in every way possible that I can. We’ve known throughout the ages that when it comes to ultimate health, proper mental, physical, social, and emotional facets are all intricately connected with one another. Stress for instance which is outrageous in our world today, is among the leading causes of diseases and a great contributor to decrease in life expectancy. That’s why I’ve dedicated my life to inspiring humanity with the hope of pushing through life at that moment when we feel it’s very difficult for us to move on.

Folks, when you feel the stress of a loved one leaving you because they’ve been battling with a terminal disease for a while or when someone you know needs a hug, remember to love them just as they are. For that maybe your only chance to touch their lives. When you receive God’s forgiveness or feel his love yet you doubt because you know you don’t deserve it; when you’ve lost your job or you’ve had a really bad day, “THIS MOMENT” will speak to you. Why? Because within you lies a soul waiting to be touched! I’ve written this for all people of all cultures. God Bless!

Order your copy now at http://ohleadme.com/divine-boutique/bookstore/

No comments:

Post a Comment